Money In Site
Money in Site brings into focus the difference between a wage earner and a true asset that produces money for the owner. Wealthy people control 97% of the worlds wealth, with the other 3% of the money circulated among wage earners. This is a vast gap between the haves and the have not’s. Our program allows its members to transition from wage earner to asset builder, with an asset producing revenue stream your life and circumstances begin to bring new focus. By educating and elevating your knowledge of how to keep 100% of the revenue you bring in for your efforts.
Earn What You're Worth, NOW
Use the password: success
Go here: http://www.moneyplusu.net
What Is Your Why?
We, as human beings, have a why. Much of what we do is instinctive, from eating and sleeping and everything in between. But then there's that other part of our persona that makes us unique. It's driven by our conscientous to be who we are. Much of who we are is made up of our why, why did we intentionally become this individual. The WHY is a big factor in this, why we perform the way we perform. WHY are we motivated like we are. The internal mechanism that drives us to do what we do to become who we are. The WHY is something we all answer to for the most part many ignore this and continue on as we have in the past. But those of us who break out of the pattern established seek something more, Find out your why and tame it...???